The D25980 1-1/8" 80lb demolition hammer delivers a concrete pulverizing 52 joules of impact energy. The dependable and hard hitting German engineered mechanism, delivers long life. With its all metal housing and barrel, this demo hammer was meant for heavy-duty applications like floor trenching for pipe, breaking out stairs/risers, creating openings into shafts, breaking asphalt, loosening/breaking hard packed dirt/gravel/clay and confined space work when big power is needed. The Active Vibration Control® technology employed delivers reduced user vibration for less user fatigue and greater productivity.
- SHOCKS - Active Vibration Control reduces vibration felt by the user at the handles. A Perform and Protect feature.
- 52 joules of impact energy provides maximum demolition performance
- 15 amp motor provides maximum power and overload protection
- Rubber coated handles provide greater comfort and control
- Electronic Soft Start increases productivity by reducing bit walking
- Uses 1-1/8" Hex Demo Steel
- Compatible with DWH052K chiseling dust extraction system
- AMPS 15 AMPS
- CHUCK TYPE 1-1/8" HEX
- IMPACT ENERGY 52 JOULES
- LOADED SPEED (BPM) 900 BPM
- MAX WATTS OUT 1600 W
- POWER TOOL TYPE CORDED
- TOOL LENGTH 30.75 IN
- TOOL WEIGHT 68.3 LBS
- VARIABLE IMPACT CONTROL DIAL N/A SETTINGS
- VIBRATION CONTROL YES - SHOCKS™
- VIBRATION MEASUREMENT 4.8 M/S²
WARRANTY & SERVICE INFORMATION
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.