THIS 33-DEGREE PAPER TAPE FRAMING NAILER IS DESIGNED TO DRIVE NAILS INTO ENGINEERED LUMBER. IT IS LIGHTWEIGHT FOR EASY MANAGEMENT AND YOU CAN CONTROL THE DEPTH OF THE NAIL WITH A PUSH BUTTON. DEPEND ON THIS 33-DEGREE PAPER TAPE FRAMING NAILER FOR EFFICIENCY.
Depth Adjustment: Yes Dry Fire Lockout: true Fastener Length: 2 - 3/12 in Fastener Type / Gauge:: 30 Degree Paper Tape Firing / Acutation Mode: Sequential with Contact Trigger Included Jam Clearance: Yes Magazine Angle: 30 Degree Magazine Capacity: 80 Magazine Loading: Bottom Load Operating Pressure: 80 - 120 psi Power Source: Pneumatic Tool Height: 14 in Tool Length: 18 in Tool Weight: 7.9 lbs
- Installing metal connectors
- Wood to masonry
- Engineered lumber
- Exterior decks
- Two nailers in one: includes two quick change nosepieces to convert tool to either framing or metal connector applications
- Patented push button adjustable depth guide sets nails to desired depths
- Lightweight magnesium design for durability
- Adjustable rafter hook allows users to hang tool on rafters and joists
- Drives 1-1/2" STRAPSHOT™ fasteners as well as all other 1-1/2" and 2-1/2" metal connector nails (.131" - .162" diameter)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.