Auto-Adjust toggle clamp, vertical handle, flanged base, 700 Lb.
The power to be in position fast! The Auto-Adjust Toggle Clamp series from BESSEY brings significant and positive innovation to the toggle clamp market. First, clamping force can be adjusted within a range of 25-250 lbs of pressure with the turn of an integrated pressure screw. Second, the clamp will auto-adjust to varying work piece heights without significant change in applied clamping force. Third, the holding capacity of the BESSEY toggle clamp relative to their size is quite high at 450 lbs. The combination of these features presents a strong argument for cost-savings, enhanced productivity and greater workplace safety. How? BESSEY toggle clamps can replace a broad range of competitive toggle clamp styles when a range of clamping force and capacity is required. This means lower tool inventories and enhanced set-up time. The clamps are also perceived to be safer for real-world applications where variations in work piece height can lead to applied clamping force being too high or too low (with the resulting safety hazards these conditions present). Ideal for job-shop operations or short-run set-ups; the BESSEY Auto-Adjust Toggle Clamps add value to any operation. BESSEY Simply better. BESSEY. Simply better.
- Adjustable Clamping Force - the integrated clamping force adjustment screw can be used to create an actually applied clamping force from 25 to 250 lbs. (max holding capacity 450 lbs.)
- The BESSEY Auto-Adjust Toggle Clamp automatically adjusts to variations in work piece dimensions while maintaining constant clamping force
- No more time-consuming manual adjustment of the spindle height to maintain safe and correct clamping force
- One BESSEY Auto-Adjust Toggle Clamp can replace a range of competitive clamps
- A removable non-marring plastic cap is included on the steel pressure pads.
- Vertical toggle with open arm and horizontal base plate
Increased productivity and more predictable applied clamping force means greater shop safety. One BESSEY® Auto-Adjust Toggle Clamp replaces a range of competitive clamps for quicker set-ups, smaller tool cribs and consolidated inventories. Wide range of clamping force and heights, Ideal for short production runs, quick set-ups, inventory reduction or tooling simplification. BESSEY® clamps are made with the finest materials. Large, ergonomic handles are heat-resistant. Nickel plate standard coating.
- Jaw Width: 0.75 Inches.
- Throat Depth: 1.0 - 2.0 Inches.
- Nominal Clamping Capacity: 1.575 Inches.
- Clamping Force: 25 - 250 LBS.
- Holding Capacity: 450 LBS.
- Clamping Screw Diameter: 0.23 Inches.
- Material Composition: 1035 Steel with composite plastic handle (Black thermo-plastic rubber & Red polypropylene)
- Color / Finish: Nickel plated body, red and black handle
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.