The classiX® line by BESSEY is an international line of high-value clamps with great prices & great quality. These clamps are available in a wide variety of throat depths and clamping capacities to meet any professionals needs The classiX® are a common global platform of all-steel clamps built from internationally sourced components. Designed for years of dependable service; all components are manufactured to BESSEY's engineering specifications & quality controlled by BESSEY. BESSEY. Simply better.
- "classiX®" - BESSEY's international line of high value clamps
- Dependable performance
- Standard swivel pressure pads
- Sliding steel pin handle
- Hardened spindle with ACME thread
- Rail and fixed top jaw are drawn, heat treated, tempered and quenched under rigid controls by BESSEY
- Does the work of C Clamps but does it 9x faster
- classiX® - Heavy duty pad
Designed for heavier applications, the classiX® line with heavy duty pads comes with classic rail profiles and a range of clamp openings that will meet most day to day needs.
- Jaw Width: 1.5 Inches.
- Throat Depth: 5.5 Inches.
- Nominal Clamping Capacity: 24 Inches.
- Clamping Force: 2660 LBS.
- Rail Dimensions: 1-3/16 Inches x 19/32 Inches.
- Clamping Screw Diameter: 0.78 Inches.
- Material Composition: Steel
- Color / Finish: Zinc plated steel
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.