The NEW BESSEY EHKL360-36 - 360 Degree rotating trigger clamp is unlike anything else! This innovative patent-pending clamp allows the handle to rotate 360 around the rail allowing you to conveniently clamp. The ability to optimize the handle position for clamping (or spreading) improves both clamping ergonomics and tool versatility by allowing one to position the handle optimally for each job. Additionally, one can clamp several EHKL360 clamps side-by-side in a confined space and rotate the handle 180 out of the way to allow room for the next clamp. Whether its assembly or carpentry work, drywall, kitchen or shop fitting: when it comes to one-handed clamping and spreading work, professionals and do-it-yourselfers alike can benefit from the EZ360 all round. And that is far more than just a phrase. The developers at BESSEY have succeeded in making the entire handle unit rotate around the rail. A 12-step latching mechanism ensures that the selected handle position is held securely. Depending on the work situation, the most ergonomic pump position can be selected to fix the workpiece comfortably and securely whether far up, down or from the opposite side. The same applies to spreading work. Thanks to the simple push-button release mechanism, the upper part can be removed without tools and reattached to the other end of the rail.
Bessey EHKL360-36 -360 Degrees 18 Quick Action Trigger Clamp Features
- A real space-saver When using several clamping tools at the same time in a confined space, one-hand clamps with a pump handle behind the rail can interfere with each other. This is no problem at all with the EZ360, as the handle can be easily swiveled out of the working area before or after the clamping process
- Thought-out in every detail When the release lever on the sliding bar is pressed, the clamp can be quickly adjusted to the required clamping or spreading width or if it is fixed released again. Long protective caps distribute the clamping force of up to 140 kg, which also protects workpiece surfaces.
- Dynamic design meets durability In addition to its special look, the EZ360 is also extremely robust. High-quality materials are used, such as glass-fibre reinforced polyamide for the upper and lower parts, as well as tempered and burnished steel for the profile rail. In addition, the plastic housing protects the internal handle mechanism from dust and chips.
- 360 rotating mechanism allows the handle unit to be placed around the rail
- One-hand clamps with 360 rotating handle
- Allows ergonomic clamping according to need
- 12-step latching mechanism to securely hold the selected handle position
- Large clamping surfaces with removable protective caps
- Can be repositioned for spreading without tools thanks to simple release mechanism by push-button on the top part
- Large non-marring clamping surface
- Ergonomic composite handle
- Innovative patent-pending clamp
Bessey EHKL360-36 -360 Degrees 18 Quick Action Trigger Clamp Specifications
- Weight: 2.211
- Length: 28.05
- Width: 6.890
- Height: 1.969
- UPC: 7 88502 20569 6
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.