A PU Foam for top quality heat and sound insulation at buildings and houses. Provides a unique, monolithic thermal insulation application without junctures, seams and gaps. An innovative alternative to traditional building insulation methods such as polystyrene heat insulation boards, glass wool and rock wool. Single-component product used with an applicator gun. It does not contain any propellant gases which are harmful to the ozone layer.
- Excellent adhesion to all kind of building materials,
- Can be applied easily to uneven, hard to reach surfaces where it is not possible to use traditional insulation materials,
- Excellent thermal insulation value (0.025 W/(m.K),
- Elimination of thermal bridges,
- Elimination of the dew point,
- Yield up to 3m² with 1.5cm thickness for one layer if applied from a distance of ~40cm with normal application speed,
- No need to use mechanical fastening elements after use,
- Over paintable,
- Roofs, attics, facades, foundations, basements, floors, interior walls, inter-floor overlappings, interior partitions, ceilings and cellars,
- Structural elements of buildings, balcony, loggia, doors, window slopes, pipes, canals and tank kind round surfaces, uneven and rough all surfaces,
- Car body and car trailers, boats, yachts, vessels and all kind of sea vehicles.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Product is very good for what it is made for
Great spray foam!
Used this to add insulation to my hot tub. Works great to spray with the wide spray pattern as intended. And I had no problems with attaching the tips to the spray gun. I used a cheap generic spray gun that I had at home and it worked great. Over all 5/5
Love this product, easy to use. The only thing is the tips are a bit hard to put on the gun, but overall great product to work with.
Acoustic spray foam gun use
The foam would work great if you can get the Hard plastic tips to stay on the gun.The tips should be made from softer mater as they split when pushing them on gun. Produ is good tips are not.