- Captive nuts: prevent loss of nut when removing sprocket cover to replace guide bar or saw chain
- Brushless motor
- Variable speed control by trigger
- Constant speed control
- Electric chain brake
- Kickback brake
- Oil Capacity Display
- Ergonomic soft grip
- Large separate-type metal spike bumper. Spike grips work-piece firmly to provide more control.
- Adjustable automatic chain lubrication
- Lock-off lever
- Powered by two 18V Li-ion batteries in series to supply energy to the powerful 36V DC motor drive system.
- Main power switch with auto power-off function
- Battery protection system provides over-discharge protection for enhanced battery cycle life and overall battery life.
Twin port charger
Guide Bar (165246-6)
|Guide Bar Cover (419288-5)|
The "K factor" is an industry standard uncertanty figure. It represents the natral variation in testing for vibration. The true vibration figure could be + or - the K factor figure.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.