GFCI Receptacle Tester
- Detects the most common wiring problems in standard and GFCI receptacles
- Works on GFI outlets and confirms operation of the ground fault protective device
- Built to withstand a 6.6-foot (2m) drop
- Operating temp: 32-Degree to 140-Degree Fahrenheit (0-Degree to 40-Degree Celsius)
- Nominal Voltage: 110/125V AC at 50/60Hz in 3-wire outlet
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.