- Powerful, 12.0 Amp, all ball-bearing construction for long life and performance for the most demanding applications
- Electronic module maintains specified speed under load delivering better finish results
- Conveniently located variable speed dial lets user set maximum speed from zero to 600/3500 RPM for different materials and applications
- Variable speed trigger allows user to control speed from 0 to dialed maximum setting
- Heat-treated, precision-cut steel gears for smooth operation
- Wool Ingestion Shields eliminates wool ingestion increasing tool life and reducing service costs
- Non Mar Rubber Gear Case Cover reduces surface imperfections and improves gripping suface
- Amps : 12.0 Amps
- Max Watts Out : 1250 W
- No Load Speed : 0 - 600 / 0 - 3,500 RPM
- Spindle Thread : 5/8 in. - 11 in.
- Tool Length : 18.5 in
- Spindle Lock :
- (1) Dewalt 7 in. / 9 in. Variable Speed Polisher with Soft Start (DWP849X)
- (1) Hook and Loop backing pad
- (1) Bale and Straight Side Handle
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
works very well. A little heavy, but seems to be very well made.