The ToughSystem Tote is made with a durable, thick structural foam wall to give it a robust structure. Its long metal grip handle allows for convenient carrying. It provides a large and accessible open interior for bulk storage. This tote fits into the DWST08210 metal carrier, DWST08260 Workshop, and DWST08240/1 Van, with adjustable brackets that allow for tailored configuration. The tote can also be stacked with other ToughSystem tool boxes using the side stacking latches.
- Large open interior allows for easy access to bulk storage
- Folded metal handle with hand grip
- Stacking latches allow stacking products one on top of the other and on other ToughSystem® modules
- Heavy-duty foamed polypropylene construction for a tough and strong product
- Side grab handle for carrying the product and placing on ToughSystem® Carrier, Workshop, and Van
- Internal slots to insert dividers for maximum organization of space
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Open top tool box
Love it!!! I can see everything and it’s holds a lot!!
Keep top open (unstacked) to be useful
It works, but I can see why they haven't brought it forward into the ToughSystem 2.0 lineup. The front access is useful to be able to see (in bright light) into the box when something is connected on top, but you're not pulling much out or putting much in when it's got something on top... for example a DeWalt cordless driver wont fit through the hole because of the clip by the battery.
This is a much better version than what is (I think, the officially) available version in the N American market. IMHO, this version should be the only one or atleast be more readily available in N America too.