With durability in mind, DEWALT® San Angelo Bars provide heat-treated ends to guarantee the long life of the working end. The working end also features a pointed end providing centralized force, as well as a powder coat finish to help protect against rust. The DEWALT® San Angelo Bar is the tool of choice for breaking up concrete and stone prying heavy material, digging into difficult soil to cut tree roots and obstacles, and digging fence post holes.
FEATURES & SPECS
- Wedge End to pry, lever, and cut
- 1" Hex Bar for strength and durability
- Powder Coat Finish helps to resist rusting
- Heat-Treated Ends for long life
- OVERALL LENGTH (IN) 70 IN
- TYPE PRY BAR
- WEIGHT (LBS) 16.15 LBS
- WIDTH (IN) 1 IN
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.