This brushless small angle grinder requires no time changing brushes, and offers a longer motor life. It offers a high level of protection. Its break stops the wheel in 2 seconds or less. The Kickback Break engages maximum force to stop the wheel when there is a pinch, stall, or bind-up to reduce kickback. The grinder will also shut off in those events to further protect the user. Battery and charger sold separately.
- Brushless motor requires no brush changes.
- Brake stops wheel in 2 seconds or less on average
- Kickback Brake engages when a pinch, stall, or bind-up event is sensed and the electronic brake engages with maximum force to quickly stop the wheel, reduce the movement of the grinder and shut the grinder off.
- Features E-Switch Protection™ - When the ON/OFF trigger switch has a no-volt release function. In the event of a power outage or other unexpected shut down, the trigger switch will need to be cycled (turned off and then on) to restart tool.
- Two stage trigger requires two actions to activate tool.
- E-CLUTCH® / OVERLOAD PROTECTION TRUE
- KICKBACK BRAKE TRUE
- MAX WATTS OUT 850 W
- POWER TOOL TYPE CORDLESS
- SPINDLE SIZE 5/8-11 IN
- SYSTEM 20V MAX*
- TOOL LENGTH 12.2 IN
- TOOL WEIGHT 3.75 LBS
- WHEEL DIAMETER 4-1/2"
- Side Handle
- Hex Key
- Inner and outer flange
- 4.5 in. type 27 guard
WARRANTY & SERVICE INFORMATION
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
DEWALT DCG413B 20V XR Brushless 4.5" Angle Grinder, Bare
Like them enough I bought a second one so I not having to switch between different discs when doing jobs. Close to the same power as a corded tool.