The 20V MAX* XR® Compact 12 in. Cordless Chainsaw works with your existing 20V MAX* batteries. Gas-free operation eliminates the cold starts, fumes, carburetor issues, and maintenance involved with gas-powered chainsaws. This battery powered chainsaw is built to work hard. Use it for tough construction and outdoor jobs like cutting beams, demolition work, and managing tree limbs. The lightweight design maximizes user control. Brushless motor technology delivers extreme runtime and long motor life.
- Low kick back 12 in. Oregon bar and chain for construction and outdoor cutting applications
- Compact, lightweight design (9 lbs. with battery) for maximum user control
- High-efficiency brushless motor maximizes runtime and motor life
- Up to 90 cuts per charge on 4x4 pressure treated wood (using a 20V MAX* 5Ah battery)
- Tool-free chain tensioning and bar tightening knob for proper bar clamping force
- Part of the 20V MAX* system of tools
- Bare Tool: Battery and charger not included
- BATTERIES INCLUDED NO
- CHAIN GUAGE 0.043
- CHAIN PITCH 3/8 IN
- CHAIN SPEED 25.2 FT/S
- COMPATIBLE WITH DEWALT 20V MAX* BATTERIES
- OREGON BAR AND CHAIN 12 IN. BAR AND CHAIN
- PRODUCT TYPE CHAINSAW
- SYSTEM 20V MAX*
- WEIGHT WITHOUT BATTERIES 7.8 LBS
- DCCS620 Chainsaw, (1) Hard Bar Cover
WARRANTY & SERVICE INFORMATION
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
I used it to cut off about a 12 inch stump and you could tell the motor was working hard but it wasn't made for that thick a piece of wood so I'm pleased with it
Needs work on the oil plug cap.
It leaks bar oil... The cap leaks. Not impressed.
Blade easy to get dull
Only for home use..good tools added to my DeWalt collection
Excellent service from this company