The Power-Stud+ SD4 and Power-Stud+ SD6 anchors are fully threaded, torque-controlled, stainless steel wedge expansion anchors which are designed for consistent performance in cracked and uncracked concrete. Suitable base materials are normal-weight, sand-lightweight concrete, and grouted concrete masonry (CMU). The anchor is manufactured with a stainless steel body and expansion clip. Nut and washer are included.
- Knurled mandrel design provides consistent performance in cracked concrete and helps prevent galling during service life.
- Nominal drill bit size is the same as the anchor diameter
- Anchor can be installed through standard clearance fixture holes
- Length ID code and identifying marking stamped on head of each anchor
- Anchor design allows for follow-up expansion after setting under tensile loading
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel anchors
- Domestically manufactured by request
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.