The Stanley 100-Foot-by-3/8-Inch FatMax Long Tape Rule makes rewinding a breeze with a 3-to-1 gear drive for faster rewind. A stainless steel blade ensures long life while a steel roller cage protects the case from being cut by blade curing retraction. The high impact ABS case withstands rugged conditions and a rubber, slip-resistant grip assures a solid hold. The Tru-Zero end hook allows accurate inside and outside measurements.
Features & Benefits
- 3:1 gear drive for fast rewind
- 3/8" wide steel blade for durability
- Polymer-coated blade withstands abrasion
- High-impact ABS case with durable rubber-holds up to heavy use
- Steel roller cage protects case during retraction for long life
- 16" stud center markings simplify framing jobs
- Cushion grip provides comfortable, slip-resistant hold
- Corrosion-resistant Tru-zero folding end hook for accurate measurements
|Blade Length (ft)
|Blade Width (in)
|Stud Markings (in)
Limited Lifetime Warranty
STANLEY® warrants this product for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired, nor does it cover consumable good such as knife blades, glue sticks, etc. If found to be defective, a replacement will be sent to you. THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.