The Screw-Bolt+ anchor is a one piece, heavy duty screw anchor with a finished hex head or flat head (countersunk). It is simple to install, easy to identify and fully removable. The patented thread design, designed for use with standard ANSI drill bits, reduces installation torque and enhances productivity. The steel threads along the anchor body tap into the hole during installation to provide keyed engagement and allow for reduced edge and spacing distances. The Screw-Bolt+ is available as bright zinc-plated or mechanically galvanized plating. Suitable base materials include normal-weight concrete.
- Designed for standard ANSI tolerance drill bits
- Patented thread design offers toughened threads for tapping high strength concrete
- Low installation torque in concrete and masonry
- Universal product for concrete and grouted/solid masonry
- Ratchet teeth on underside of hex washer head lock against the fixture
- Can be installed closer to a free edge than traditional expansion anchors
- Fully removable and reinstallable in same hole (see www.DEWALT.com)
- Fast installation with powered impact wrench, but can also be installed manually
- Diameter, length and identifying marking stamped on head of each anchor
- One-piece, finished head design
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.