The M12 FUEL™ 1/4 in. Hex Impact Driver once again raises the bar for 12V performance with best in class driving speed, power, and size. By focusing on productivity, this Impact Driver gets the job done faster by being over 20% faster in application speed vs. the competition. This tool outputs over 1,300 in. lbs. of torque that allows the user to get more work done by completing a wide range of fastening. Measuring only 5.1” in length allows for unmatched access in tight spaces. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor delivers up to 0-3,300 RPM with constant power output to drive screws faster. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence is the most advanced electronic system on the market, preventing damage to the tool and battery caused by overloading or overheating. For use with M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Compact Batteries or Extended Capacity Batteries (sold separately), which deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitive batteries on the market. The 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL provides greater control over output speed and power for greater versatility by delivering 0-1,300 RPM in Mode 1, 0-2,400 RPM in Mode 2 and 0-3,300 RPM in Mode 3. Mode 4 is Self-Tapping Screw Mode which is designed to reduce walking when starting self-tapping screws as well as reduce overdriving, breaking and stripping out screws..
(1) M12 FUEL™ 1/4" Hex Impact Driver (Tool Only) (2553-20)
- Fastest Driving Speed
- Most Compact
- 4-Mode Drive Control
- POWERSTATE™ brushless motor delivers 1300 in. lbs. of fastening torque for faster driving speeds
- REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence prevents damage to the tool and battery due to overloading or overheating
- REDLITHIUM™ batteries deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the battery
- 4-mode drive control provides greater control over output speed and power
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.