- Multimeter with automatic ranging true root mean square (TRMS) technology for increased accuracy
- Tester measures up to 1000V AC/DC voltage, 10A AC/DC current and 40MOhms resistance plus temperature, capacitance, frequency, duty-cycle, test diodes and continuity
- CAT IV 600V Safety Rating
- Built to withstand a 6.6-foot (2m) drop and withstand daily wear and tear on the job site
- Low Impedance (LoZ) mode for identifying and eliminating ghost or stray voltages
- For use in basic and controlled electromagnetic environments such as residential, business and light-industrial locations
- Low battery indicator and easily accessible battery and fuse replacement compartment
- Includes carrying pouch, test leads, alligator clips, thermocouple with adapter and batteries
Klein Tools MM700 Multimeter is an automatically ranging true root mean squared (TRMS) digital multimeter that measures AC/DC voltage, AC/DC current, and resistance. It can also measure temperature, capacitance, frequency, duty-cycle, diodes and continuity. Klein Tools’ Test and Measurement product line was exclusively designed from the ground up by electricians for electricians. Years of field research, combined with extensive input from electricians across America, inspired the development of meters and electrical testers loaded with innovative, time-saving features.
- Do not attempt to measure resistance or continuity on live circuits.
- Read, understand and follow all instructions, cautions and warnings attached to and /or packed with all test and measurement devices before each use.
- Do not use the meter during electrical storms or in wet weather, and do not use the meter or test leads if they appear to be damaged.
- Before each use verify meter operation by measuring a known voltage or current.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.