This sharp and heavy-duty Hultafors Tools 390283U HDC 32 Chisel delivers perfect precision and is always close at hand. Ready for tasks requiring extreme strength and precision, this heavy-duty chisel features a perfect ground blade beveled at 25 degrees for the best ratio possible between sharpness and durability. The entire chisel, including the handle, can be positioned flat against the surface for expanded uses. The smart holster is made from durable PP plastic for increased accessibility and can easily be attached to a belt or on a button.
- Forged in one piece with an I-beam going all the way through for extreme durability and to maximize the force transmission down to the work piece
- A flat contact surface allows for an increased number of applications
- The santoprene handle of this sharp chisel is optimized for both power and precision
- Includes a smart and durable PP plastic holster that can be attached to a belt or on a button for increased availability
- A replaceable nylon striker is also available to use as a spare part
- The 25 degree cutting angle of this 1.25 in. chisel offers the best ratio of sharpness to durability
- Blade width: 1.25 in.
|Product Weight||1.036 lb.|
|Product Length||1.575 in.|
|Additional Item(s) Included||Holster|
|Application/Use||Used in a variety of applications.|
|Blade Length||120 mm|
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Handle Length||265 mm|
|Handle Material||TPV rubber|
|Number of Items Included||2|
|Product Height||10.748 in.|
|Product Width||2.362 in.|
|Tip Size||32 mm|
|Tip Style||Straight edge|
|Manufacturer Part Number||390283U|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.