The DCN692B 20V MAX* XR Brushless 2-Speed Framing Nailer drives nails from 2 in. to 3-1/2 in. With long runtime and powerful versatility, this nailer is built to handle tough jobsite duty. This tool features our upgraded engine design for increased power and drive quality compared to previous DEWALT cordless nailers. Its compact shape, well-balanced design, and easy-to-operate features make it an efficient, highly productive tool in your team's hands.
- Dual-speed motor optimized to drive a wide range of fasteners for a variety of applications
- Tool-free selector switch for sequential or bump fire modes
- Tool-free depth adjustment for precise nail placement
- Stall release lever to reset driver blade in the event of a jam
- Adjustable rafter hook
- Easy access to the nosepiece for removal of jammed nails
- Dry fire lock out prevents tool from firing when nails are low
- 33° magazine holds up to 55 paper collated nails
- Capable of driving 3-1/2 in. fasteners into dense lumber
- BELT / RAFTER HOOK TRUE
- DRY FIRE LOCKOUT TRUE
- FASTENER DIAMETER RANGE .113 - .131 IN
- FASTENER LENGTH 2 TO 3-1/2 IN
- FIRING / ACUTATION MODE BUMP AND SEQUENTIAL
- MAGAZINE ANGLE 30 DEGREE
- MAGAZINE CAPACITY 55
- MAGAZINE LOADING REAR LOAD
- SYSTEM 20V MAX*
- TOOL HEIGHT 13.5 IN
- TOOL LENGTH 13.25 IN
- TOOL WEIGHT 8 LBS
- DCN692 Framing Nailer
- No-Mar Tip
WARRANTY & SERVICE INFORMATION
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This is a Great Nailer!
This nailer used to have a lot of problems but they seem to have fixed the main issues.