The DCH293X2 20V Max XR Brushless 1-1/8” Rotary Hammer is a high-performance drill that is powered by a DEWALT brushless motor and durable German engineered mechanism that delivers 3.5 joules of impact energy. With its balanced design, SHOCKS® Active Vibration Control® technology and Extreme Run Time, this hammer is ideally suited for all day use and large diameter hole drilling, even in the hardest concrete. The patented E-Clutch ® system provides enhanced control to the user in a bind up situation and can help minimize sudden torque reaction compared to standard clutches.The DCH293 is Dust Extraction ready for the D25304DH.
- 3.5J's of impact energy provides corded power without the cord
- E-Clutch for maximum control in bind-up situations - A Perform and Protect feature.
- SHOCKS - Active Vibration Control reduces vibration felt by the user at the handles. A Perform and Protect feature.
- DEWALT built brushless motor for all day runtime and durability
- Retractable utility hook for convenient hanging
- German Engineered for Quality and Durability
- Dust Management Ready. Use with D25304DH.
- BLOWS/MIN 0 - 4480 BPM
- CHARGERS/BATTERIES DCB609 / DCB118
- CHIPPING YES
- CHISEL ROTATION TRUE
- CHUCK TYPE SDS+
- CLUTCH E-CLUTCH™ AND INTEGRAL MECHANICAL CLUTCH
- DUST COLLECTION READY TRUE
- E-CLUTCH(TM) YES
- IMPACT ENERGY 3.5 JOULES
- NO LOAD SPEED 0 - 1,000 RPM
- OPTIMAL CONCRETE DRILLING 5/8" - 7/8" IN
- POWER TOOL TYPE CORDLESS
- SWITCH VARIABLE SPEED
- SYSTEM 20V MAX*
- TOOL LENGTH 13.78 IN
- TOOL WEIGHT 8.2 LBS
- VIBRATION CONTROL YES - SHOCKS™
- VIBRATION MEASUREMENT 7.5 M/S²
WARRANTY & SERVICE INFORMATION
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.