The DCD795D2 20V MAX* XR Lithium Ion Brushless Compact Hammerdrill Kit is lightweight and compact for working in tight spaces for long periods of time. High-speed transmission delivers 2-Speed variations allowing users to choose the level of performance needed for various applications. Comfort grip adds balance and control.
FEATURES & SPECS
- DEWALT brushless motor delivers up to 57% more run time over brushed
- XR™ Li-Ion batteries with fuel gauge provide 33% more capacity over standard packs
- Compact (7.8" front to back), lightweight (3.6 lb) design fits into tight areas
- High-speed transmission delivers two speed settings (0-600/0-2,000 RPM) improving speed and torque control across a range fastening and drilling applications, 0-34,000 BPM for fast drilling in masonry materials
- Ergonomic comfort grip handle provides ideal balance and tool control
- Metal 1/2" ratcheting chuck for superior bit gripping strength
- LED light with 20-second trigger release delay provides increased visibility in dark or confined spaces; LED placement on tool foot eliminates chuck shadows
- CHUCK SIZE 1/2"
- CHUCK TYPE METAL RATCHETING
- CLUTCH SETTINGS 14
- MAX POWER 360
- # OF SPEED SETTINGS 2.0
- POWER TOOL TYPE CORDLESS
- SYSTEM 20V MAX*
- TOOL WEIGHT 3.6 LBS
- DCD795 1/2" Hammerdrill
- (2) 20V Max* XR Compact Li-Ion Batteries (2.0Ah)
- Belt hook
- On-board bit holder
WARRANTY & SERVICE INFORMATION
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.