Stay productive on the jobsite with the 20V MAX* Brushless 7/16 in. Compact Quick Change Stud and Joist Drill with FLEXVOLT ADVANTAGE™. Conveniently swap bits mid-job with little time lost using the 7/16 in. hex quick change chuck. To aid in user control, E-Clutch(R) System shuts the tool down if necessary, in a bind up situation. You can spend less time recharging and more time working as you drill up to 495 7/8 in. holes per charge with the stud and joist drill. This power tool is compatible with DEWALT FLEXVOLT® battery packs, which were designed to enhance your tool's performance and output. Battery and charger sold separately.
- E-Clutch® System shuts the tool down if necessary, in a bind up situation.
- UP TO 83% MORE POWERFUL when using a DCB609 pack**
- QUICK BIT CHANGES with 7/16 in. hex quick change chuck
- CONVENIENCE AND CAPACITY: Drill up to a 4 in. with a Hole Saw and a 2-9/16 in. with a self-feed bit
- TRACK AND LOCATE WITH TOOL CONNECT™ APP: Installing a DEWALT Tool Connect™ Chip allows for monitoring and pinpointing of the drill location on the jobsite
- DESIGNED FOR HIGH PRODUCTIVITY: Drill up to 495 holes with a 7/8 in. auger bit on a single charge***
- CHUCK SIZE 7/16 IN.
- CHUCK TYPE HEX
- E-CLUTCH(TM) TRUE
- MOTOR TYPE BRUSHLESS
- POWER TOOL TYPE CORDLESS
- SYSTEM 20V MAX*
- TOOL HEIGHT 6.8 IN
- TOOL LENGTH 16.3 IN
- TOOL TAG READY TRUE
- TOOL WEIGHT 8.6 LBS
- UNITS WATTS OUT 1800
- (1) DCD445 20V MAX* Compact Quick Change Stud and Joist Drill
WARRANTY & SERVICE INFORMATION
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.