The DW384 8-1/4" Circular Saw with Rear Pivot Depth of Cut Adjustment and Electric Brake has a high-torque motor for increased productivity. Features 50° bevel capacity on a high-strength aluminum alloy base for worksite durability.
- Rear pivot depth-of-cut adjustment allows your hand to remain behind the tool at all depth of cuts
- 15.0 amp, high-torque motor for increased productivity
- 50-degree beveling capacity increases capacity in various applications
- Heavy-gauge, high-strength aluminum alloy base for increased durability on worksite
- Electric brake stops blade after use
- AMPS 15 AMPS
- BEVEL CAPACITY 50 DEGREES °
- BEVEL STOPS N/A
- BLADE DIAMETER 8-1/4"
- DEPTH OF CUT AT 45° 2-1/4 IN
- DEPTH OF CUT AT 90° 2-15/16 IN
- ELECTRIC BRAKE YES
- MAX WATTS OUT 2,075 W
- POWER TOOL TYPE CORDED
- REAR PIVOT YES
- TOOL WEIGHT 12.75 LBS
- Carbide tipped blade
- Blade Wrench
WARRANTY & SERVICE INFORMATION
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.