Freud's unique Premier Adjustable Rail and Stile System builds perfect doors in material from 5/8" to 1-1/4" thick, and also features Freud's patented technology for producing extra-strong long tenon joints. The System also includes adjustable shims to adjust the panel groove from 7/32"(5.5mm) for thinner plywood panels to 3/8" (9.5mm) thick for larger solid wood raised panels. Offered in five different profiles to suit any project! For even more versatility, add optional cutters to produce double-sided doors, or the optional cutter for glass and screen door construction. Use in table-mounted routers to mill and hardwood or softwood.
- Build rail and stile doors with your choice of five different profiles with thickness from 5/8" to 1-1/4"
- Patented Extended Tenon Capability for milling extra-strong long tenon joints
- Unique cutter geometry to eliminate tearout
- TiCo™ Hi-Density Carbide to maximize bit life and material finish
- Freud Perma-SHIELD® Coating
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.